Statement of rights and responsibilities
Acceptance of terms
- Munduslingua uses YouTube API Services to display YouTube videos on the platform. In order to comply with YouTube's Terms of Service, you agree to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service when registering on Munduslingua.
Safety & User conductAlthough it is our goal to keep Munduslingua as safe as possible in order for it to be accessible by everyone no matter the age, we cannot guarantee this. For this reason we require you to respect the following points and help us maintain a cultural enriching environment:
- You will not access Munduslingua using any sort of automated means such as robots, scrapers and spiders and restrain yourself from sending or uploading any unauthorized commercial communications such as spam.
- You will not upload or use any malicious code within Munduslingua.
- You will not try to reproduce this site and its code by any means such as Reverse Engineering or others.
- You will by no means attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, edit or decompile any of the programs that enable any of the various applications used by Munduslingua on its website.
- You will not make public on your profile or anywhere else on Munduslingua any veridical personal information that does not correspond to your own personal information.
- You will not make up or fake any personal information such as name, last name, e-mail, etc. and use it to create an account on our website.
- Munduslingua is a site for constructive cultural exchange. For that matter you will not upload, divulge or share content of any nature that criticizes, offends, harasses, mocks or disrespects in any way cultures, religions, individuals and their traditions. Similarly you will not share any content that may be abusive, vulgar, harmful, profane or obscene even if it does not necessarily disrespect something or someone in particular. In addition keep your language out of curse words no matter the language for most multimedia material, especially the videos in the Mundusgroups section, will also be accessible to children.
- All users and especially those working as translators will not claim anyhow to be sponsored by, endorsed by or affiliated with the Munduslingua website.
- Munduslingua will not discriminate or ban anyone or his/her content displayed on our website due to, but not limited to, ethnic group, religion, age, sexual identity, sexual orientation and physical appearance. The latter point will apply unless you appear naked or clearly sexually inciting users. Pornography of any kinds and sexually explicit material is especially prohibited.
- You will ultimately not use Munduslingua to incite others to violent acts or to any religious, ideological or political driven actions that may harm or affect in any way any person, animal or being. Munduslingua is indeed open to cultural and ideological variety, however as long as this is done in a peaceful, responsible and most objective way possible.
- Users come from a variety of cultures, traditions and mentalities. Therefore, you may or may not agree with some of their cultural, religious or everyday life aspects. However this will not give you a reason to put into question or criticize in any way publicly on Munduslingua their way of living.
- You will not use Munduslingua for any action that may break the laws of any state or country.
- You will not use Munduslingua for any kind of political or religious propaganda.
- You will not encourage or propose any violations of the abovementioned points.
Registration and AccountsRegistering to Munduslingua will enable you to create a personal account and enjoy of additional services such as, but not limited to, offering you services as a translator/interpreter worldwide. However you must take into account that by creating an account you also commit to the following points:
- You will not sign up using false information or create an account under someone else’s name without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account. If you lose or forget your password contact us first instead of opting to simply generate another account. Please be aware that this helps us maintain our server efficient in order to provide you a fast, reliable service.
- We reserve the right to remove any content from your profile that we consider to be against a cultural enriching environment or even remove your profile from Munduslingua in case there is clear evidence of deliberate violation of our policies.
- For security reasons we will record your IP address every time you access your profile and you will agree with this measure.
- Password Recovery system. For this click on “Forgot password?” on Munduslingua’s main page. Once on the password recovery page, write down your account username and e-mail address. This will send you an automated message to your registered e-mail address along with a link to a page for resetting your password. This second page will ask you to enter your security hint and the alternate e-mail address. These two sets of information serve us as a way to confirm your identity before resetting your password. Remember you can enter a security hint and alternate e-mail address by accessing the “Account” menu on your profile. If you happen to have not entered any of these sets of information, leave the two fields empty and just enter the spam code to proceed to reset your password. The new password will be sent to your e-mail address so that you can once again access your account.
Copyrights and ContentsWe are committed to respect other people’s rights. Content of any kind that you may share in our community must not infringe or violate in any way some else’s rights. We encourage you to respect this. In addition Munduslingua specifically requests you to respect and understand the following points:
- You wil not upload or share any content that has copyright without the owner’s permission.
- You will not claim as yours any content that has already been shared by someone else. This includes all content that has been released or made public previously anywhere on the internet.
- Any content you share within the Munduslingua community is yours. You will therefore retain all of your ownership rights in your content. It is important to notice however that by sharing any kind of content on Munduslingua you will grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, display, reproduce, distribute and organize your content. You will also agree to grant all users in and outside Munduslingua a non-exclusive license to access all material you display in the Mundusgroups section. Understand also that the abovementioned licenses will end upon deletion or removal of your content within a reasonable time. Furthermore you acknowledge and agree that Munduslingua may keep at any time server copies of your deleted or removed content. In such cases this content shall not be displayed or distributed in any way by us unless it serves as proof of criminal activities for the authorities of any country. In all cases, however, Munduslingua reserves the right to ultimately share or not this deleted content with the authorities of any country or state.
- Although we are committed on the exactness of all the information we provide on Munduslingua about, but not limited to, countries and regions, we do not guarantee it will always be correct and/or updated. We are not responsible for any inconvenience due to anyone’s interpretation and/or use of information being incorrect or out-of-date, and as such, you will waive us of all liability that may arise in such cases.
Payments & AdsIn case you decide to work as a translator, order translations, buy contents on Filmaroid or a combination of all these, you agree with our Payment Policy.
- In order to free our servers and provide our users the best service possible, we are bound to remove all accounts that show inactivity for a period equal or greater than six consecutive months.
Dated: March 20, 2020